domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009



HOMEWORK!!



What’s your name?
My name is rafael.

What are you doing right now?
In this moment i studying geometry.

What trimester are you in?
I am in the first trimeste.

Are you a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior? I am a freshman.

What are you favorite subjects?
My favorite subjects are English mathematics language.

What classes are you taking this trimester?
This trimester I am taking the classes from English, math, geometry and language.

What are you doing in your classes?
I write in my books.

What school do you go to?
I am go to URBE.

RAFA’S ROOM!!
Hi I’m Rafael but you callme Rafa in my room are a laptop, a digital camera, a cd player, a cell phone, a bed, a tv, a window, a notebook an answering machine.My favorite items are my tv because I watching movies there and my laptop because I communicate with my friends and she also serves to look for information to me.
THE PERFECT GIFT TO ME!!
According to my opinion the perfect gift for me it's a car, because is a transport means that allow me to go to many places and to make different activities.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario